I’ve been implementing a new website using the WP.osC framework (based on osCommerce) and ran into a problem of not being able to login to the admin panel. It would simply redirect back to the admin login page. This typically occurred when I would change the URL to the store website.
Quite a few people had the problem but one person (Dan O’Brien from Cornwall, England) provided the solution that worked for me.
- Comment out the block of code below the comment that says:
// redirect to login page if administrator is not yet logged in
- Log in to the admin panel
- Click on the Administrators link.
- Edit the administrator in question.
- Change the password.
- Uncomment out the block of code previously commented out.
Thank you Dan O’Brien!
- Admin login problem after changed home directory @ osCommerce Community Support Forums